VICTORIA BOWLING CLUB.

VICTORIA ROAD, MARKET DRAYTON, SHROPSHIRE TF9 3DW.

Brief History.

The Club was formed in 1924, when the Market Drayton Urban District Council, offered a group of local business men the opportunity to rent a parcel of land to be used for a sporting activity.
The decision was made to install a Crown Green Bowling lawn, the installation of which was completed in 1925.
In 2009 the Club was offered the opportunity to purchase the land from Market Drayton District Council, for the sum of £1:00.
The offer was accepted, and the purchase was completed in 2010.
In January 2012 the club was registered as a Community Amateur Sports Club with HMCR. As such it now enjoys Charitable status.

 







List title
  • Team support

    Click the Edit button below to edit the list and accompanying image


  • New toilet block (2012)

    Click the Edit button below to edit the list and accompanying image


  • Pat Levi opening the green 11th March 2017


View of Clubhouse
Click the Edit button below to edit the text and accompanying image

Community Web Kit provided free by BT